CCA Survivors of our Fallen Scholarship
1. Applicants must have earned a high school diploma or GED and have (and maintain) a GPA of at least 2.5.
2. Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester that the scholarship is received.
3. Preference will be given to spouses or dependents of US service members who were killed in the line of duty or died of any cause while on active duty. If no students apply that meet this preference, a secondary preference will be given to spouses or dependents of US service members who lost a limb or were significantly disabled while on active duty.
4. Applicants must be actively pursuing a defined program of study or certificate.
5. FAFSA preferred, but not required.