Custody X Change Parent Scholarship

The Custody X Change Giving Fund awards three scholarships worldwide to single parents each year for undergraduate study.

Have primary physical custody of one or more minor children
Be enrolled full or part time as an undergraduate at an accredited college or university
Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher or be a first-semester student

How to Apply:
To apply, email us at with your contact details, and attach the following:
A 400- to 500-word essay, “How you will you use your education to improve your family?” (Please include a brief explanation of your parenting situation.)
Your unofficial college transcript — or your admissions letter, if you’re in your first semester

To learn more and apply today, click the VISIT button below.