Boster is proud to provide an annual scholarship to students with an interest in pursuing or continuing a 2 to 4-year academic program related to Biology or Biotechnology. The Boster Bio Scholarships for Young Scientists Of Excellence will provide $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school or college students to aid their scientific research in college.
1. Applicants must provide proof that they have been accepted into a research position in biology or medical-related lab on a full-time or substantial part-time basis (minimum 9 credit hours worth of research work for the next two semesters).
For high school candidates, it is acceptable to provide a proof of significant interest in biomedical research. This interest can be supported by a history of volunteering or internship in an area related to biology and medicine.
2. Candidates must obtain and submit a letter of recommendation – either from a teacher, mentor, tutor, or lecturer who knows them well or from an employer in a relevant healthcare services niche (must be signed and on letterhead to be accepted).
3. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.60 on a 4.0 scale.
4. Deadline to submit an application is June 30, 2022. We will announce the winner on July 30, 2022 and send funds by check.
5. Essay response: Explain your reason(s) for applying for a scholarship and why you feel you should receive one. Tell us the type of career in the healthcare or biomedical related industry you plan to pursue and your future goals.
How to Apply:
Submit your application materials to email@example.com.
To learn more and apply today, click VISIT below.